Online Photo Program – © Al Garner
We had a good crop of member photos from this month’s online photo challenge.
As usual, we set a photo challenge every month and we feed tips, links and videos throughout the month as members do their best to produce photos for the monthly critique.
Online Photo Class – © Barb McK.
This month we offered a DOUBLE challenge:
1. Environmental Portraits – photos of someone working/living in their natural environment.
2. Member photos had to be in Black & White – either converted in post processing or shot on film.
The private Facebook forum buzzed as members posted photos, offered criticism, ideas and encouragement.
Online Photo Program – © Gilles G.
The whole process helps photographers grow. Comments this month:
• “I had lots of fun this month. I wasn’t too confident coming into this month’s challenge. After posting my three pictures on the Facebook forum and receiving such helpful and positive feedback, I felt much better. What a great community!”
Online Photo Course – © Brooke B.
• “There is zero chance that I would have taken these shots without the online photography program. I think the monthly assignments are starting to have a cumulative effect and my photography is steadily improving. I think I get the biggest bang for my buck from the online program. Keep it coming!”
Online Photo Course – © April L.
• “I have been learning for over 6 months through one-on-one Creative Fundamental course, Lightroom course and the On-line Program which I absolutely love.
These courses combined, have taken my photography to a whole new level. I have learned so much and I have a much better appreciation to the complexities and creative side to photography and, I am having so much fun.
Thanks so much Harry. I am still learning and I will be for a long time. You are an exceptional teacher.“Good work this month, members!
Want better photos?
Online Photo Program – © Cheryl K
Online Photography Course – © Morina R.