That’s what we like to hear.
We recently added online registration to our workshops. This means you can register for a workshop without finding your cheque book and stamps or phoning with your credit card info.
At the bottom of each workshop description you will see a button that says ‘Register Now.’ Follow the instructions and you can quickly and easily pay the deposit and register for a course. It’s safe and secure. You’ll receive an automated response and a follow-up from a real live human.
If you’re not sure about the internet and would prefer to pay by mail or by phone that is still an option!
If there are any questions you can still reach a real, live human – who knows what’s going on – by email or phone.
What’s coming up that’s fun?
• Creative Fundamentals – April - our most popular course! Learn the fundamentals of photography. Lay a solid foundation for your photo fun!
• Dancing Horses Photo Safari – April - FUN shoot capturing lovely horses that will dance for our cameras!
• On Location Lighting with Blair Gable – April - FULL – we’re looking at a second section in the summer.
• Developing a Photo Narrative with David Trattles - May – David will shake up your world of story telling with your camera!
• Macro Photography with J David Andrews – June - 3 spots remain (may change without notice) – Get close and personal with flowers and other delights!
Fun for all and now easier to register!