HarryNowell.com offers photography classes, safaris, workshops, online photo programs, custom courses, mentorship, a professional program and portfolio critique session throughout the year in Ottawa, Gatineau, Hull and across Canada.
Summer Photo Course 2017 – “Creating Photo Artwork on the Watershed“
Join us for a creative photography workshop designed to hone your technical and creative skills in digital and film formats. We follow my 16 year old Watershed project – following 25km of the Chelsea Creek Watershed. This course is offered through the Ottawa School of Art. Scroll down their course web page to register for “Creating Photo Artwork on the Watershed”
Creative Fundamentals remains our most popular custom workshop – covering the creative potential of the fundamentals of photography. A great course for a new photographer or a refresher for an intermediate photographer.
Other custom workshops include:
• Natural Light Portraits – Geared towards better people picture with natural and hand held flash. Perfect for producing better portraits either of your friends or potential clients.
• Night Light – An urban night-time photography course. Discover the magic light of the night!
• Landscapes – Available in many settings such as Gatineau Park, city landscapes or following the flow of Harry’s Watershed art project. Hone your skills with digital, film, 35mm or large formats.
• Photography for Art Promotion – Learn to photograph your own artwork.
• Motion and Sports Photography – We can develop your custom course around motion and sports in many settings and venues.
Contact Harry to develop and book your custom or group course.