Creative Fundamentals is designed to awaken your camera’s amazing potential. Our most popular photography workshop, Creative Fundamentals is geared to give you a broad exploration of all the basic photographic principles – including proper exposure and focusing techniques, depth of field, and knowledge of perspective and composition.
Available as a Custom Course.
What you will learn
- effectively using camera features
- getting correct exposures consistently
- learning about the creative world of exposure
- developing effective focusing techniques
- exploring creative possibilities using Depth of Field
- theories of composition and perspective
- experimenting with MOTION in your pictures
- and MORE!
“Creative Fun” comments:
“I’ve taken many photo courses and this has been the absolute Best. 10 out of 10.” Cheryl, Ottawa
“A+! Very knowledgeable on photography, friendly environment and very, very, very helpful!” Dimas, Ottawa
“Excellent. Positive. Great communication… Much superior to other classes.” Terri, Ottawa
The spring practical session will be held outside in Ottawa with a chance to photograph some acrobatic kayakers. In the rare event of very bad weather the course may be moved to a location that accommodates indoor and outdoor shooting.
Classroom sessions are held in central Ottawa.
A $125 deposit is required to reserve your spot.
Contact us by email or by phone at 819-827-9460 to reserve your spot. We accept email transfers, credit cards and cheques.