We had a good crop of member photos from this month’s online photo challenge.
As usual, we set a photo challenge every month and we feed tips, links and videos throughout the month as members do their best to produce photos for the monthly critique.
This month we offered a DOUBLE challenge:
1. Environmental Portraits – photos of someone working/living in their natural environment.
2. Member photos had to be in Black & White – either converted in post processing or shot on film.
The private Facebook forum buzzed as members posted photos, offered criticism, ideas and encouragement.
The whole process helps photographers grow. Comments this month:
• “I had lots of fun this month. I wasn’t too confident coming into this month’s challenge. After posting my three pictures on the Facebook forum and receiving such helpful and positive feedback, I felt much better. What a great community!”
• “There is zero chance that I would have taken these shots without the online photography program. I think the monthly assignments are starting to have a cumulative effect and my photography is steadily improving. I think I get the biggest bang for my buck from the online program. Keep it coming!”
• “I have been learning for over 6 months through one-on-one Creative Fundamental course, Lightroom course and the On-line Program which I absolutely love.
Want better photos?