We took a break from the photo blog over the last 10 days.
Thanks for your patience!
It was a full year and I spent as little time working over the Christmas break as possible. It was nice to relax!
But we are getting back up to speed and there’s much fun coming up on the blog and at the photo studio in the next few months. Here’s a snippit of what’s coming up:
• We’ve been working on bringing a new event to the city. It involves Ottawa media personalities and celebrities and a photo contest. That’s all I’ll say now. We’re excited. You should be, too!!
• We’ll be featuring some assignment work from the last part of last year – including executive portraits, events, portraits, and editorial work, etc.
• Photo courses are coming up and we have more to announce in the next few weeks. Remember Louise Tanguay? She ran a macro photo workshop for us last year. She’s coming back with some more fun this spring and summer. ‘Portraits‘ is coming up. Glass Blowing photography anyone? We’re taking reservations for Creative Fundamentals in the spring. Shooting Pro Hockey? Stay tuned…
• Some ProProgrammers have graduated. We’re very proud of their accomplishments!
• The March Break Photo Camp is coming up, too. We’ve been asked for years to run one. We heard you!