The last months have been very fun and full at HarryNowell.com. A bit of a review:
Photography Classes and Safaris
We had a full schedule this spring with standard courses like Creative Fundamentals + sheep shearing safari and some new sessions with new photo instructors like:
• Louise Tanguay and Macro Photography (full and just started!)
• Blair Gable and On-Location Lighting – the first workshop filled so quickly we had to offer a second session coming up in July
Our ProProgram students continue to grow and make me smile with their accomplishments!
Urban Compositions Photo Safari
Recently, we’ve had some fun work including stocks shoots with the government and private schools (photos coming soon), press and event coverage.
Event photography Ottawa
• We hosted Elmwood School’s Art Class exhibition at the photo studio
• Watershed was involved in a show at the Cube Gallery and the New Art Festival and some is now hanging at the studio
• We’re just hanging the Music Photo show at Ottawa Studio Works for Saturday’s one night exhibit – six photographers (maybe seven) showing their favourite top acts
Watershed Art Exhibit
We launched our online photo membership program this month offering tips, challenges, and critique to some lucky people. Anyone can access learning from their internet connected computer.
It’s been a very fun spring. We’re smiling for the summer fun coming our way!