There’s never a dull moment at HarryNowell.com.
Not that this week was all fireworks and chocolate frosted sugar bombs but here were some agenda items this week:
- prepare for our upcoming ‘Music-in-Print’ exhibition and print sale highlighting years of shooting Bluesfest, Jazzfest, Tulipfest, etc. Who will be on the walls? Ben Harper, Michael Franti, Hedley, Xavier Rudd, John Prine, JJ Cale, Blue Rodeo… and many more.
- planning more fall workshops – more Wildlife/Landscape, Creative Exploration, post processing and other work. Stay tuned – dates to be announced soon.
- we sold a laptop and are looking for new tenants for the apartment above the studio.
- judging our photo of the month contest – winner announced Monday – we think we have a winner unless you think you have something really good!
- wrap up a couple of photo workshops
- discuss an upcoming editorial assignment with a client – looks like some good (and fun!) work developing
- Some family time with our new munchkin!
Never a dull moment…