We have our spring line-up of photo courses and workshops lined up.
Coming soon we will be announcing some summer and fall photo fun and are looking for some input – what do YOU want to learn photographically?
This spring is shaping up nicely. At time of writing there is one spot left in our classic Creative Fundamentals Photo Class – it’s been filling up regularly since 2001 because we’ve figured out ways to help people demystify the mysteries of the camera.
Summer and Fall Classes
We will be announcing new workshops soon but how do these sound?:
• Weekend Algonquin Park Triple Barrel Adventure with Harry Nowell and naturalists and Bird Photographers Tony Beck and Nina Stavlund.
• On-Location Lighting with Blair Gable. Last year we had to offer a second session as people ‘demaned’ more!
• Urban Compositions Photo Safari exploring the unseen wonders of the cityscape.
• Summer Sports Photography challenging your cameras to catch the action.
• 2013 World Press Photo of the Year Festivities We’ve run events in past years – packed!
• Post Processing Seminars
• Night Light Photo Workshop A classic and popular session of magic lighting
• Fireworks Photo Safari Figure out the formulas for popping fun.
I am getting dizzy just thinking about what is coming up.
Stay tuned as announcements come…
And what photo workshop would YOU like to see us host?