Our classic photography course – Natural Light Portraits – is coming up fast. We’ve been running this class in Ottawa and Gatineau for years and it keeps being popular!
Well, who doesn’t have a camera these days?!
And who doesn’t want better photos of friends and family?!
On this workshop we look at easy ways to create better people pictures using simple equipment.
• Want to learn better ways to use your camera?
• Curious how to make your on-camera flash work for you?
• Would you like to to make your friends look great in pictures?
This photography course will help!
Past students have say:
• “Superbly challenging, informative, exciting & very practical!” Morina
• “I enjoy your down to earth teaching methods – easy & clear understanding way of explaining techniques & methods. I love your honesty in critiquing my work.” Brenda
• “Learned a lot more than expected.” Stephanie
Natural Light Portraits
January 17 (eve), 19 (day), 24 (eve), 2013.
$350 + HST
Location – OttawaStudioWorks.com (downtown – Preston St. near Gladstone)