Last year four lucky (and talented) workshop graduates had their photos featured on our workshop poster and brochures:
This year we are looking for four new photos! You’ll get:
• Bragging rights
• Beatured on the blog and get a chance to promote your photography
• Three free months on our Online Photo Program!
• Photos must be from graduates of one of our workshops, classes, safaris or programs.
• Photos may be taken anytime in the last year – they do not have to be from a workshop.
• You must have permission from any recognizable person/people in the photo to have their face in our promotions.
• You grant HarryNowell.com the right to use your photo in posters, brochures, websites and other ways to promote what we do. You, the photographer, retain copyright (that’s a good idea!)
• Final photos must be available at 6″x9″ @300dpi, unwatermarked. This is a 14mb uncompressed file.
• We will credit you as the photographer and list your website, if applicable/appropriate, in promotions.
How to submit:
• Please send a maximum of three jpeg photos to Harry@HarryNowell.com.
• Send photos for consideration as 1024×768 pixels at 72 dpi or similar – this is 2mb or less.
We will only be asking the winning photographers for printable files – 6″x9″ @300dpi, un-watermarked.
Deadline for entires?
Monday, July 29th; 9pm.
We’ll be contacting the winners by early August.