A week ago we ran the Composition Photo Safari at the Museum of Civilization in Gatineau.
The session was geared towards helping participants see and understand elements of composition from:
- recognizing the flow within the viewfinder
- understanding the effect of tones on composition
- learning to see the potential within the ordinary
Our exercises made participants scratch their heads and try new ideas:
“Always a great experience with your workshops and safaris.“
Our next photo safari is in April – Dancing Horses Photo Safari – a chance to test:
- motion techniques
- compositional elements
- photographing live subjects
- managing equipment during a live event
… and of course investigating the beauty of horses.
Register by contacting us to book your spot and arranging payment ($75 + HST.)