The week has raced by – bursting a bit. Some highlights:
- My feature on the Passivhaus styled house in Ottawa Magazine hit the newsstand.
- A small feature on Bluesfest got handed in to an editorial client. It features Feist, Ben Harper and JJ Cale.
Feist at Ottawa Bluesfest – ChelseaGallery.ca
- filing and paperwork – not my favourite
- I was asked to be a moderator on the fun and large photo news site PhotographyVoter.
- A really fun stock assignment for the government was agreed upon in principle – waiting the official go ahead.
- I am teaching a custom course based on my Urban Landscapes photo course.
A diversion for you today – a story on a man who took a Polaroid a day for 18 years! The story is both fun and sad.