We’re having a gear sale at our studio.
I’m taking some time off (see our newsletter) and we’re downsizing our collection of equipment.
• Saturday August 16th;
9am to noon.
• Ottawa Studio Works
160 Preston St.
• Cash or credit card.
• Some items (business) are taxable.
• All sales final.
Items must be picked up the day of the sale.
I want to move some equipment. Priced accordingly.
Partial list expected for sale (we’ll be updating the list on our Facebook event page):
• 42″ LG monitor
• Prime lenses (all AF Nikkor) – well used, functional and cheap.
• Recent production zoom lenses
• Nikon D300, D300s, D200, F90x
• Canon film camera/lens
• Manfrotto Autopoles and other rigging equipment
• risers for studio portraits
• photo props (like new – basketball, boxing gloves, barbell…)
• miscellaneous camera items
• metal picture frames
• hard wood desk
• office furniture
• comfortable folding chairs (from the Congress Centre)
• Darkroom equipment
• some other items like MEC baby backpack (brand new)… some xc ski equipment… boxing gloves… barbell…
We’ve had confirmation from others – we expect recent DSLRs, lenses and related equipment. The list keeps growing.
Do you have anything to sell or trade?
A few people will be selling their (quality) camera and related products. And we have room for a few more people.
Contact us by Wednesday, August 13th if you’d like to sell some gear at our sale. Space is limited – we may not be able to accommodate all.
Gear must be brought to the studio BEFORE the sales starts. You must be present to sell your gear.
Sell your gear!
Get new gear!