Yes it was.
We tested a new format – opening the doors for the afternoon AND evening at the suggestion of people who couldn’t make the evening.
Two things happened:
• We had a great turnout – bigger numbers than before
• It was less packed than past years as people were spread out over more time.
Thanks everyone for last night’s fun:
• Our students thank-you for admiring their successes
• SPCA dogs (and cats) thank-you for the gift of your donations
• And we thank-you for your support.
Without your purchases of art/cards, enrolment in our workshops and hiring of our services the fun that was last night could not keep happening.
Each one of your purchases is very important to us and helps keep us in business!
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
Thanks to Morina Reece and Kevin Foisy for the photos.
We will be open some evenings and weekend afternoons as Christmas approaches – dates coming soon. Please let us know if you missed the show or want to see Watershed – we want you to see the fun.