Our newest course, Sessions Photo Challenge, ended last night with the final critique session.
During the challenges visited three locations over the three practical sessions:
- downtown landscapes at night – capturing architectural and city night lights
- photojournalistic street portraits and city life in a busy night strip
- capturing an art show opening in a prominent gallery
Sessions Photo Challenge photo by Sylvie
Students learned about:
- different styles of shooting
- different shooting challenges
- dealing with elements of street photography
- technical and creative elements of the craft
- light painting
I saw challenges, concerted concentration and smiles as participants saw their photography grow. It was our first Session Photo Challenge but, based on reactions, we are holding the second offering in February.
There is a summer version in the plans, too.