This week I am spending more time in the office than I like. I am doing more processing, editing and filing and prep work than I like! It’s a good sign that there is lots of work coming in. The ‘glamourous‘ work – behind the camera – is only a fraction of my work.
What’s going on this week:
- editing magazine assignment due by the end of September – most of the shooting is done!
- editing a wedding shot last weekend
- prepping for the Creative Fundamentals workshop (section 1) starting Thursday
- prepping for a Custom Course on Sunday and another Monday/Tuesday
- finishing a proposal for a prospective client
- following up with three recurring clients
- daily administrative tasks
- following up with a stock submission for an agency
- investigating a system to allow me to accept direct credit card payments.
My photo creation will be limited over the next few days!