Visit our annual Open House:
160 Preston St, Ottawa
Saturday, December 3rd, 2011 – 7pm onwards
Why should you come:
• Gift ideas – anything from cards, posters to fine art prints to photo courses & safaris – something to fit any budget.
• Do it for the Dogs! – We’re collecting money and food for the West Quebec SPCA.
• Limited Edition Cupcakes. Yum.
• See a selection of our student’s work.
• Enjoy the funky festive atmosphere with tunes by DJ Ron LaVoie.
• Sneak Peek – get a preview of 2012’s ‘Watershed’ photo exhibition – photographs along 8km of a watershed.
What more do you need?!
Hope to see you at Ottawa Studio Works, 160 Preston St – December 3rd, 7pm.