First some introductions – I am Harry Nowell, photographer and owner of Harry Nowell Photography Inc. There are four main lines of my work:
- Stock photography
- Teaching photography related workshops and presentations
- Fine Art Photography at ChelseaGallery.ca
- Assignment work
These activities are my full time work. They are also very fun – mostly. There are challenges and low points – paperwork, filing, taxes and editing dust take their toll! I meet fun people, photograph some pretty amazing subjects and get to make people smile. I work from home and often head into “global headquarters” as soon as I wake up. What will you find in this blog?
- ideas about photography and the business of photography
- interesting photo/design websites
- insights into running a small business
- pet peeves and inspirations
- upcoming workshops and presentations
- links to my “photos of the month”
- announcements of new Exposed! e-newsletters
- biases towards dogs, xc skiing, and the colour red
Please stay tuned and send your comments!